Skin problems are usually more severe in the winter. The skin seems to become lifeless during this season. Butter should be used to reduce these problems. It contains Vitamin E which reduces the pigmentation on the skin and provides a natural glow on the face. Also homemade butter is rich in vitamin E and helps maintain the collagen in the skin. In addition, it prevents wrinkles on the skin. Butter acts as a moisturizer and anti-mark cream. Let us now learn how to apply butter to the skin in winter.
Making butter at home ..
Remove the cream from the milk daily and put it in the freezer. Preserve up to 2 cups and keep it at normal temperature for at least 4 hours. Then add 2 cups of cold water to the cream in a bowl and mix with hot water. After blending the water, the cream appears to separate. Then take the butter into another bowl.
Moisturizer with butter ..
The homemade butter should be mixed with olive oil or honey. Once it becomes a fluffy paste, place it in an airtight container and refrigerate. Apply this moisturizer on the face every night before going to bed. After 2 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. Those with dry skin should leave it overnight.
Benefits of applying butter
1. The skin is hydrated from the inside by applying this moisturizer made with butter.
2. It provides complete nutrition to the skin. Helps keep skin cells healthy.
3. Butter contains vitamin E, which makes the skin better from the inside out.
4. It contains antioxidants that help to cleanse and protect the skin.
5. The phospholipid in it cleanses and repairs the epidermis.
6. Butter contains vitamins A, E and retinol, which help increase collagen in the skin.
7. It has plenty of anti-aging properties and makes wrinkles and fine lines on the skin disappear.
SURYAA NEWS, synonym with professional journalism, started basically to serve the Telugu language readers. And apart from that we have our own e-portal domains viz,. https://www.suryaa.com/ and https://epaper.suryaa.com